The deadline for abstract submission is January 18, 2019. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts by email before March 1, 2019.
All presenters (oral and poster) are expected to submit a manuscript for publication in refereed proceedings, Acta Horticulturae, by June 28, 2019.
If you already know in which topic (see below) you want to refer to, please add this information to the conveners in the “remarks from the editor(s)” field in the abstract details page.
- Novel components and innovative processing of growing media
- Compost production and use in growing media
- Traditional (soilless) and new systems (aquaponics, green roof, green walls, vertical farming etc.)
- Advances in growing media characterization
- Water and mineral nutrition
- Life in growing media (weed, pest, microorganisms etc.)
How to prepare and submit the abstracts
- Read the Acta Horticulturae author guidelines: https://www.ishs.org/authors
- Submit the abstracts through ROSA (Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review) at https://www.actahort.org/members/symposiar?nr=630
Please note: A valid ISHS membership is required in order to submit the abstract. If not, please proceed to http://www.actahort.org/members/newmember first to activate your user account prior to submitting an abstract. You will then be entitled to register to the symposium at the ‘ISHS member’ rate.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in Susgro2019:
- all author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation
- the author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to Susgro2019
- at least one author should attend the Symposium to present the accepted oral and poster presentations.